For 26 years, I taught HR, Skilling Customer Service & Corporate Training.
You Know the Job. Can You Communicate It?
I have done trainings for Ashok Leyland.Honda, Maruti Suzuki , HDFC Bank. Federal Bank, Axis Bank.Panasonic, professional colleges and many corporates in India and UAE.
But in the last 6 months, 80% of my DMs from Malayali professionals in UAE/Qatar and middle east were NOT about HR.
They all said the same 1 line:
"Sir... I know my job. But I can’t speak in the meeting."
Engineers. Nurses. Bankers. IT.
English is not the problem. Fear is.
So I’m making a shift.
I’m now a Business English & Confidence Coach for Malayali Professionals.
We don’t do tenses.
We practice:
1. Speaking in meetings without freezing
2. Interview answers that get you hired in the Gulf
3. Client calls without panic
In Malayalam + English. Because confidence comes first.
If this is you, comment "MEETINGS" below.
I’ll DM you my free 15-min Confidence Check.
This is my new work.
#MalayaliInDubai #BusinessEnglish #KeralaProfessionals
But in the last 6 months, 80% of my DMs from Malayali professionals in UAE/Qatar and middle east were NOT about HR.
They all said the same 1 line:
"Sir... I know my job. But I can’t speak in the meeting."
Engineers. Nurses. Bankers. IT.
English is not the problem. Fear is.
So I’m making a shift.
I’m now a Business English & Confidence Coach for Malayali Professionals.
We don’t do tenses.
We practice:
1. Speaking in meetings without freezing
2. Interview answers that get you hired in the Gulf
3. Client calls without panic
In Malayalam + English. Because confidence comes first.
If this is you, comment "MEETINGS" below.
I’ll DM you my free 15-min Confidence Check.
This is my new work.
#MalayaliInDubai #BusinessEnglish #KeralaProfessionals

Comments
Post a Comment